[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora-ambassadors-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 10

Aveek Sen aveeksn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:46:20 UTC 2009

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:51:08 +0200
> From: Francesco Ugolini <francesco at ephisia.org>
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Proper marketing
> To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
>
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Aveek Sen <aveeksen at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi !,
>>

> I invite you to suggests initiatives, so that it could be possible to
> direct support them.

There are a few suggestions:

1. Contacting national dailies like Times of India, Telegraph, The
Hindu, etc. & giving out press releases & information on GNU/Linux.
2.Mass marketing the regional language support for small businesses &
home use like Microsoft does. Giving out advertisements is a must.
3.Having tutorial DVD distributions for budding coders & bug trackers
on the lines of the Sun starter packs.

Thanks,
Aveek