A work for You [Was: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora-ambassadors-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 10]

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:39:27 UTC 2009

Hi Aveek,

Before you post anything else, or we talk about your suggestions, I
would like to give you a work. Let's see if you can complete that.

If you google with "mailing list etiquettes", you will find that every
mailing list has it's own guidelines for mailing lists. (Like not to
reply digests when replying.) Unfortunately, we have none on our wiki.

So, the work is:
   Can you please create a wiki page which will describe the mailing
list etiquettes for Fedora? We want to make this a reference for
future. This may not much different from the LUG guidelines. But
please don't copy blindly.

PS: I was going to give you a link to Shakthi's pdf, but considering
it will lessen the amount of research done by you, I shall refrain
from that. ;)

Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh