[Ambassadors] HELP needed

Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez hagr182 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:04:08 UTC 2009

Well Ive havent got any Fedora related emails for quite some time now, I
think it is because I have been inactive for the last 2 months, tough I
wasnt (Switched my major and recently got home from religious/humanitarian
missions). So I kindly request to be "activated again" as now I will be back
on track helping the project.

Also next week im giving a class on guess what??
Well the IT deparment wants me to give a class about how to install linux
and teach my fellow students how to use any distribution I like, so I chose
Fedora, the presentation is due on next saturday, any advice on what I
should focus the class on??

Thanks, Hector.

P.D: Its good to be back working with such a great community