[Ambassadors] Fedora Spirit videos

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Tue Apr 14 09:51:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Andrew Jamison <linux at blogmethat.net> wrote:

> Hello Fellow Ambassadors,
> I have been looking around for cool ways to promote Fedora and stumbled
> across Ubuntu's Spirit of Ubuntu videos they are planning for the
> official media (media ordered from launchpad) that has several videos
> from prominent people in the Ubuntu community that have helped some way
> or another.
>
> I think something similar but not neccessarily the same exact model
> would be cool to include on media that is handed out at events so people
> can show this to their friends and help to further spread the word.

Maybe it would be useful to send this proposal to Marketing Project
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing).

I think this could be a good starting point to investigate new and
original ways to communicate with people. Fedora demonstrated and is
demonstrating that there are infinite possibilities to do a thing, and
sure fedora marketers will be able to think, with the contribution of
all the community (Ambassadors too!), at some genius idea to spread
the Fedora voice.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini