[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 talking points

Ewan Luca ewanluca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:24:06 UTC 2009

> Like, instead of geeky
>
> (...)
>
> a simple
>
> (...)
>
> will be more understandable to a desktop user.

+1
I understand that Fedora is at the forefront of technological advancement
but Susmit proposal could make this technology actually usable by the people
that is design for. I don't think Fedora should be another Debian or
Slackware distribution, dedicated only to hardcore coders. The wonderful
effort of our development teams shoud be visible and praised by the number
of happy users not by criptic words in cabala like texts.

Luca