[Ambassadors] Fedora Spirit videos

Naresh KN kn.naresh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:15:18 UTC 2009

I agree with you Andrew. We'll show the users that Fedora is the right
distro by showing them what we have IN Fedora, by featuring the unique
features that fedora created. What makes us feel proud as Fedora users. What
sets us DISTINCTLY apart.

About "promotional oriented" and "behind fedora", our objective should be,
let's say we make a video of 2min, we'll have to show case the best of
Fedora that after watching, the viewers would feel the true Spirit of Fedora
and should really want to try their hands on one.

I am so wanting to make this happen.