[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 11 talking points

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:47:05 UTC 2009

I wouldn't consider it so much a help to Fedora users, but an
interesting topic to discuss how fedora is continuing to move forward
and innovate in an open manner. I think Moksha is quite to concept and
could prove to be *the* user facing portal to all things Fedora on the
web in the future ... I could be wrong, but either way its a cool
project that I think deserves some time in the lime light.

-Adam

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com