[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 11 talking points

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:59:24 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 14.04.2009, 21:56 +0530 schrieb Debjit Saha:
> In the link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Talking_Points given
> by Max, there is a mention for Moksha which is a web based platform to
> create widgetised web apps. So how is a switch to Fedora 11 going to
> help users with Moksha? Please throw some light on this aspect.

If you limit the meaning of the word "user" to desktop users, then it's
most likely not going to offer much value to them. But the talking point
states that Moksha is "for architects and futurists", of which we have
quite a lot in our user base. Switching to F11 will make it easier for
them to build things in Moksha, because they can install all the
necessary bits easily.

> cheers,
> Debjit

Regards,