[Ambassadors] belux ambassadors meeting log 15th April 2009

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:44:00 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

For my point of view, this web site is not to be a substitute of Fedora.fr
nether Fedoraproject.org.
The goal is be closer to local people.

> What language will it be ? FR ?NL ?
In "Belgie, Belgium, Belgique, Belgien", I think there are 4 official
languages + people from European commission in Bxl.
A little bit complex :)
Nonetheless, I think we will use NL/FR/EN

BR
Frederic

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:35 AM, <thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org> wrote:

> I have some questions about this website. What language will it be ? FR ?
> NL ?
>
> You want to add some "stuff" to it, about fedora. What information ? Is
> there something missing on Fedora-fr.org ?
>
> I can't get the point of having multiple language oriented websites.
> Fedora-fr has connections from all around the world.
>
> Thomas

Olpc mailing list
olpc-open at laptop.org