[Ambassadors] I was inquired about some information about the FedoraProject Ambassadors "Where are they?" link

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:29:02 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I was inquired about some information about the FedoraProject Ambassadors "Where are they?" link -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors#Where_are_they.3F

"...
More details about specific areas:  APAC,  EMEA,  LATAM, or  North America
..."

Upon review of the link and subsequent above links, I had to update my entry for my specific area.  :)

Don't know if others, may want to do the same for their specific area.  :)

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Regions

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/LATAM

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Regions

Please have a great day!  :~)