[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:45:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

You may be aware that FAmSCo is taking up it's meetings to interface with each
regions separately.

Next week, 30th April, we shall be having a FAmSCo meeting focused
solely on APAC.
The timing is 1800 UTC.

What we will mainly focus on (but not limited to ) is

1) What FAmSCo can do for your region?
2) What kind of FAmSCo do you want?
3) What are the areas of the project you will suggest improvements?

As a representative of this region, I shall earnestly request you all
to join this important
meeting, put in your valuable suggestions, and as you always do, help
fedora project
become even better.

Thanking you.

Susmit.