[Ambassadors] FAmNA meeting tonight

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:23:27 UTC 2009

Hi, all --

I've placed an item on the agenda tonight to ask for additional funds ($250,
to make it an even $1,000) for the Oregon State University/LinuxFest
Northwest event. The reason for the additional funds is to accommodate
additional lodging expenses brought about by the side trip to speak at
Oregon State on the way to LFNW.

I bring this up because I may be late for the meeting tonight -- hence, I
would appreciate if this could be a later item in the meeting and, in my
absence (if it comes up before I can get on the channel) Karsten Wade can
answer questions around this.

See you all tonight.

Larry Cafiero