[Ambassadors] Fedora Spirit videos

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:40:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 09:15:34AM -0400, Zach Oglesby wrote:

>     This was discussed earlier but people were less interested but now we can
>     do this. We can upload them to You Tube, Google videos etc.
>

> I would say put them on fedorapeople or something to preserve the quality. Do
> we really want to transcode from original to flash and then to ogg?

There are people on the Marketing team that have discussed how to
carry out a distributed video project.  We've been working on this on
and off for well over a year but we need more people to contribute
their time and energy.  I would humbly suggest and request that people
who are interested in doing that work, please join the Marketing team
and carry on this conversation there, since it is a Marketing effort.
Thank you for your ideas and enthusiasm!