[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:54:43 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

> 1000 UTC sounds more plausible (India 1530, SG/MY/PH/Perth/CN/TW 1800, JP/KR 1900, Sydney 2000, Auckland 2100).

+1 to this timing, I'll be in Japan during this timeframe.  :D

Questions as well as food for our thoughts -

* May be this has been done or considered...we "propose" agenda/discussion items prior to the meeting?  :)

* May be I missed the ending time...may I inquire as to when the meeting is "possible" to end for example, one or two hours later...so I may plan for timeframe for attendance next week.  :)

I am looking forward to attending and participating to this meeting next week, Thursday, April 30th.  :)

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=