[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:46:41 UTC 2009

Hi

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM, David Ramsey
<diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> * May be this has been done or considered...we "propose" agenda/discussion
> items prior to the meeting?  :)

The agenda has been declared previously. Kindly read the previous
mails in this thread for the information about the agenda. I am still
pasting hem here.

What we will mainly focus on (but not limited to ) is

1) What FAmSCo can do for your region?
2) What kind of FAmSCo do you want?
3) What are the areas of the project you will suggest improvements?

> * May be I missed the ending time...may I inquire as to when the meeting is
> "possible" to end for example, one or two hours later...so I may plan for
> timeframe for attendance next week.  :)

The meeting will be for 1 hour, though the starting time has not yet
been decided. Until and unless we get some confirmation from FAmSCo
side about the new schedule, it is scheduled to start at 1800 UTC. So
you may make your plans accordingly. Please keep following this thread
for timing changes.

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury