[Ambassadors] FamNA Temporary Tattoo status.

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:57:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM, David Duncan <dduncan at rubackedup.com>wrote:

> I just got off the phone with the printer and they are still working up
> the final quote.  They were delayed by my special request that the white
> section of the infinity logo remain white.  Normally temporary tattoos
> are transparent where the drawings are white.
>
> I expect to hear something from them very soon.
> Barring any unforseen pricing issues, I am expecting them to begin
> printing next Monday and to be completed by Friday, May 1.
>

> Thanks,
>
> David Duncan
> davdunc at fedoraproject.org

Hey David, I got this[1] made with Henna Ink last summer, as I am naturally
white, I left the white area... white, and asked for "gray" paint for the
light blue area.

I'd definitely love some Temp tattoos. Its good to hear!

[1] http://proyectofedora.org/mexico/2008/07/09/rompiendo-el-silencio/

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos