[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:01:29 UTC 2009

> If the intent is to engage with folks from India, then I think it
> will be fine.  Anything beyond Singapore/Malaysia (UTC+8) means it
> will be deep into the night.  I think it will not be APAC anymore.

While it is not intended for India only, the availability issue is
with other famsco members who are in different time zones.

Francesco said he can make it to 1200-1300UTC if needed, but before that,
it may not be possible.

I guess this will be fine as the last timing will be 11PM for Auckland.
What's say?

Also, I am not seeing mails from the other folks if they are attending or not.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A