[Ambassadors] Linux Comic Books

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:57:08 UTC 2009

Ankur --
Interestingly enough, the folks who put out Hackett & Bankwell were our
neighbors at LinuxFest Northwest this past weekend -- they had the booth
next to the Fedora booth -- and we got to exchange some ideas.

Using comic books to help folks with Linux is a great idea, and you're
right, some of the quotation needs amending. But on the whole, it's a good
idea.

Larry Cafiero