[Ambassadors] [Event Report] FLISoL 2009 @ Chihuahua

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:29:50 UTC 2009

Great work Alejandro.

Also, I'd be interested to know if LATAM gets the cool shirts, like the one
you're wearing in the photo (as opposed to the polos that the NA folks
wear). And if you get to wear the white, long-sleeved button shirt, can I
join LATAM to get one?

[Somehow I feel a request to change Fedora wear coming on . . . ]

Larry Cafiero

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Alejandro Acosta <aacosta at fedoraproject.org