[Ambassadors] [Event Report] FLISoL 2009 @ Chihuahua

Izaac Zavaleta izaac at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 29 20:37:37 UTC 2009

Nice report Alex! congratulations for the effort to bring the word of
Fedora to the Chihuahua Community in Mexico.

BTW It'd be nice to give us information on how to request a Fedora
t-shirt in the mexico at proyectofedora.org mailing list for the ones (like
me) who doesn't know how. Looks awesome! ;D