[Ambassadors] [Event Report] FLISoL Caracas 2009

Marley Bacelar marleybacelar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:37:42 UTC 2009

Great event María, what i saw in the pictures was an excellent organization
and a lot of cool thing (Vader and The Trooper). The interviews was a
important point and i can ensure you've reached the goal to spread the
Fedora in your country.

I wait you at our event here in Brazil in June FISL, I know you already
confirmed your presence.

--
Marley Bacelar
Project Fedora Ambassador