[Ambassadors] I can supply Fedora 11 + Fedora 11 repository + Fedora 11 updates repository

fedora fedora at opensourcenuts.com
Mon Aug 10 17:19:24 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

I have downloaded Fedora 11 + Fedora 11 repository + Fedora 11 updates
repository. I can can provide the same, but the only thing is that anyone
required will have to bear the media and postal cost. Either the person has
to pay me or he has to supply me the required media and he has to arrange
the return postage. I prefer if one arrange the media and postage, because
keeping track of payment is painful.

If I am not wrong posting within India the speed post will cost about
Rs.70/- for 8 DVDs (I am not sure, but previously it was about Rs.70/-).

Sunil Datta
www.opensourcenuts.com