[Ambassadors] Tampa Florida

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Aug 25 16:41:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Joseph Perez<bandolerojr91 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jacksonville isn't far at all is it a decent size event??? And do you know
> who's in charge of it??
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Aug 25, 2009, at 11:48 AM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Joseph Perez <bandolerojr91 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone know of any events happening in Tampa Florida??? Or in the Florida
>> location??
>
> To my knowledge, there's an event in Jacksonville every year -- someone with
> more details can jump in here. If that's too far for you, you can do one of
> your own in Tampa (hint hint).
>
> Larry Cafiero

There is Jacksonville and Orlando (floridalinuxshow.com)shows every
year, in addition there is the Southeast Linuxfest
(southeastlinuxfest.org) in South Carolina, and the Atlanta Linux Fest
(atlantalinuxfest.org) in Georgia that are reasonably close by.

By 'in charge' do you mean of the fedora presence, or of the show itself.