[Ambassadors] Re: [FOSDEM'10] Distribution Miniconf update

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:41:43 UTC 2009

Dear *,

*Paid Attention that the deadline is the 3rd of January in order to be on
the short list.*

Three talks have been proposed from Fedora community:

   -

   Max Spevack: Fedora Governance
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000087.html>.

   -

   Sandro Mathys and Marcus Moeller : Spacewalk
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000088.html>
   .
   -

   Thomas Canniot and Armel Kermorvant: Fedora-fr and upstream French
   communities mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000094.html>

However, you can also join other talks proposed by other distributions :

   -

   Gabor Szabo: packaging perl and CPAN modules.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-November/000030.html>.

   -

   Jeff Johnson: Transactionally Protected Package Management.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-November/000036.html>.

   -

   Vincent Untz: Working with GNOME upstream.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-November/000039.html>.

   -

   John Thomson: Transactional Roll-backs and Upgrades.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-November/000041.html>
   /link <http://wiki.mancoosi.org/bin/view/public/events/FOSDEM2010>.
   -

   Dominique Dumont: Config::Model and configuration upgrades during package
   upgrade. mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000054.html>,
   second mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000075.html>.

   -

   Nicolas Pierron: the configuration system of NixOS.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000055.html>.

   -

   Guillaume Rousse: the youri project.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000064.html>.

   -

   Anne NICOLAS: translations of package descriptions.
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000065.html>.

   -

   Ralf Treinen and Stefano Zacchiroli: Cross-distro dependency resolution.
   mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000056.html>.

   -

   Ralph Angenendt : Infrastructure Management
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000084.html>
   -

   Ralph Angenendt : Mirror Management
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000085.html>
   -

   Thomas Koch: Packaging with topgit
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000090.html>
   -

   Sune Vuorela: Shared libraries in Debian
mail<http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/2009-December/000094.html>

Ref : http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Fosdem2010

Kind Regards
Frederic