[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 30 03:03:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 10:37 -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Screen Printed Products does do embroidery, and they do produce baseball
> caps[1]
>
> [1] http://www.screenprintedproducts.com/Embroidery.html

FWIW RC Silk is a Boston-area screen printer that also does amazing
embroidery work. I've toured their facilities before, and had some
embroidered Spacewalk ball caps done with them and was very impressed
with their work. We've also had them produce the Boston FUDcon shirts
the past couple of years (and I've worked with them on other Red Hat
shirts as well) and they always come out great and have the most
competitive prices.

http://www.rcsilk.com/

I would advise getting a quote with them just because their prices do
tend to be very competitive and the work is top-notch.

~m