[Ambassadors] Re: Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Mon Feb 16 19:24:57 UTC 2009

2009/2/15 Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>:
> Hi,
>
> in case that somebody wants me to attend the meeting, ...
> For me it's impossible to be there before 22 CET because of "business
> cases", family and "dog related" options :-(
> But I'm also sure that there are many, many, other persons who attend
> and will give their ideas for a successfully teamwork between the
> "groups" ..
>

> Regards
>
> Gerold

Your presence is really important, I'm sure your Ambassadorial
experience is something so precious.

The BIG problem is that it's necessary to find a time zone that could
be ok both for EMEA and NA, so, I'm taking note of the people
feedbacks and I'm sure during this week I should be able to give you a
defined answer. BTW, your option is taken in consideration as well as
the other.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini