[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:49:47 UTC 2009

We have been having weekly meetings on Tuesday nights now for 6
months. A lot has been accomplished and perhaps it is time to
reconsider the frequency and timing of our meetings again. Several of
us feel that moving to twice a month meetings would be appropriate now
to keep our initiatives moving forward without being overly burdensome
on ambassadors who want to participate.

Are folks ready to renegotiate this for the new year? Are there
ambassadors out there who would like to join us for meetings but for
whom Tuesday night just won't work? If so, please make suggestions now
and we'll see if we can accommodate everyone's schedules.

Thanks,
John