[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:39:43 UTC 2009

I will add one more request to change it.
When this was discussed earlier I started a thread, and a number of people
replied they would like a different time, but it basically went no-where.

So for this time, how many people do we need before we change it?

At any rate, I am open to any time except Tuesday nights.  Preference:
Wednesday or Thursday nights.
I am in PDT.

As far as frequency, whatever we need to get things done, I don't mind
weekly but perhaps bi-weekly would be better.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight