[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 21:14:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Rashadul Islam wrote:

> We should set the meeting on TUESDAY (1st and 3rd week, or 2nd and 4th
> week) as inode mentioned. BUT it should be either after lunch or after
> dinner. Its easy to say while we do meet and invite new contributor.

At some point in my life, I'll be in North America again permanently,
and it will be trivial for me to attend these meetings.

But until that day comes, the earlier that this meeting can be while not
interfering with the lives of all of the Ambassadors who are actually in
North America, the better.

In other words, I'd love to be able to attend (and for now I'm 6 hours
ahead of the east coast), but don't let me alter a wider consensus on
the meeting time.  If it needs to be after dinner eastern time, so be
it.  I can read logs, and folks have been really good about pinging me
and emailing me with stuff that I need to see.

--Max