[Ambassadors] important FOSDEM details

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 07:38:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

> Last year, i felt a bit detached from the CentOS presence even though
> we did share space. I hope there can be some more mixing of the
> message being delivered this year.

As long as size permits, I don't mind sharing the devroom.  I wouldn't
want to share a booth -- we are separate and independent projects.

However, the moment that it becomes possible to fill an entire speaking
schedule ourselves is the moment that I'll want to have our own devroom.

We're trying to finalize the speaking schedule for FOSDEM today, and I'm
already worried that we might have more volunteers for speaking slots
than we have people.  We'll see.

--Max