[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:52:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Frank Murphy
<frankly3d at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> susmit shannigrahi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

> 1: Can't find a way to "close" my test ticket.
> 2: Tickets, therefore details can be viewed "View Tiokets" without
> login. Data protection issues.
> 2: "Others" unless there is some way to a-z them?, you could spend the
> month searching. I would put an actual country box for other to fill in.
> 3: Can "embargoed" be auto deleted?
>
> Frank

It is my first try of the trac system, never before used it for
trcking any development or bug. I made my way, but to everyday used I
thing it is need to tell them that after submitting is done. Because
the page does not change significantly to newcomer.

I made a ticked as a test drive. It is a big step forward in making
all this simpler and faster.

I was able to close my own ticket by choosing solved, and then I got
the option of closing it. I may guess this is something about the
ticket system, and therefore I think of knowing about it will be more
that enough.

I have to agree about the country "Other" to be rather generic. It
will make search a difficult task, opening each ticket. Maybe one
solution to open more countries programs, or should be also grouping
some countries?

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217