[Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 12:31:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> This is why I think that there need to be community sites surrounding
> the actual Fedora project.

This is part of the role that (among others) Fedora Forum and Fedora
Solved play, is it not?

They provide a valuable service to our larger community.

========

That said, it seems to me that it is easier for everyone if *as much as
is possible and permitted* lives within fp.o somewhere -- that to me
feels like the "upstream whenever you can" mindset that we apply to our
code.

--Max