[Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:23:58 UTC 2009

Am Freitag, den 16.01.2009, 13:31 +0100 schrieb Max Spevack:
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> > This is why I think that there need to be community sites surrounding
> > the actual Fedora project.
>
> This is part of the role that (among others) Fedora Forum and Fedora
> Solved play, is it not?

Yes, but IMO the question is: Are we limited to Fedora Forum and Fedora
Unity or can there be other sites as well? I think the latter is
correct.

> They provide a valuable service to our larger community.

Correct. And I doubt anything on fp.o can do the same.

> ========
>
> That said, it seems to me that it is easier for everyone if *as much as
> is possible and permitted* lives within fp.o somewhere -- that to me
> feels like the "upstream whenever you can" mindset that we apply to our
> code.

I completely agree and I already said that in my first email when I
replied to Gerold: "I agree with you Gerold that we should try to move
as much content to fpo, ..."

> --Max

Regards,
Christoph