[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 Release Events/Parties - Conclusion

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 16 18:39:51 UTC 2009

Even if it seems late, I want to thank you all Fedora 10 Release
Parties/Events' owners.

You have done a marvellous job, with great results and a big success
all over the world. It was a really pleasure to read and see the photo
through your reports: those ones underlined your hard job and
demonstrated your big capacity and creativity organizing an event in a
100% Fedora style.

I don't want to take more of your precious time. Starting from your
feedbacks we are going to plan another amazing challange, I'm sure
your help will be as important as crucial like it was in the past REs.

Thank you from me and FAmSCo

Regards

Francesco Ugolini