[Ambassadors] Event announcement

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 07:53:48 UTC 2009

hi,

This email is to announce the LUGM OpenWeek that we propose to hold from
the 1st to 7th of march this year. It will be the 1st event of Q1.
Please refer https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LUGMopenweek
for more details. The Links there will guide direct you to the wiki
page. All comments are welcome.

The event as mentioned on our wiki is aimed at increasing the Linux user
base more on a local basis (in college and other colleges around). Once
this is done we will move onto workshops to help people contribute to
the project.

We are still a very young LUG. All help is appreciated in advance.

regards,

Ankur

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AnkurSinha