[Ambassadors] TCF2009 April 25 & 26

Kam kam at kamsalisbury.com
Thu Jan 22 20:18:00 UTC 2009

I have submitted a speaker application (poster session) for the upcoming 34th Annual Trenton Computer Festival, April 25 and 26 2009 held in Ewing New Jersey USA. If approved, I will speak about Fedora in general and distribute live media. I am unsure if I will have need of an event box at this time.

http://tcf-nj.org

If any other Ambassadors are planning on attending the festival, please let me know off list. You are welcome to help speak, present or even just say Hello. It would be great to meet you.

--
Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com