[Ambassadors] [Fwd: Alpha Release Readiness]

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 26 22:25:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, John Poelstra wrote:
>
>> So far I have not heard from anyone from the Ambassadors team.  I need a
>> representative to add to the call-in email ASAP.
>
> Normally this would be me, John, but I am double-booked with another
> meeting.  I assume that Karsten will be representing Docs, and I'll ask him
> to represent Ambassadors as well, and fill me in on whatever I need to know.
>
> Thanks,
> Max

I opened the discussion in FAmSCo list the same day you sent the
invite, asking someone with good skill in oral english to give an
hand. BTW, as many of us suggested Max and he is pointing to Karsten,
FAmSCo will give him all the informations about what we are planning
and what we will expect this release cycle.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini