[Ambassadors] Re: Looking toward SCaLE, and looking further forward

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:29:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM, I <larry.cafiero at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... you get a free pass to the event and the satisfaction of knowing you
> helped Fedora. What more in life is there?

A little clarification here: There is a limited number of passes available,
obviously (I think the number is five), and naturally there's a priority to
those who are going to work the Fedora booth. I didn't want anyone to get
the impression that we were just going to hand out exhibitor passes to
everyone who asked.

Larry Cafiero