[Ambassadors] Ambassadors map is now online.

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:44:32 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 21:10 +0200 schrieb Mathieu Bridon
(bochecha):
> >> How about using Yahoo!'s API... please have a look
> >> http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/rest/V1/geocode.html
> >
> > The Yahoo! API is not open, see
> > http://info.yahoo.com/guidelines/us/yahoo/ydn/ydn-3955.html
> >
> > If we do something like this, we need to do it with FOSS, so OSM is the
> > way to go.
>
> Clicking on the map to set your location could be so easier... [1]

Of course. I have to correct my previous statement: Shomyu is the way to
go and it relies on OSM for the geographical data.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

I really would like to help but I already have so many projects that I'd
like to support... but if I find spare time I'll dedicate it to Shomyu.

Regards,
Christoph