[Ambassadors] Vertical banners

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:42:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Paul W. Frields<stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mo did some nice mockups for the NA vertical banners:
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/57#comment:3
>
> (See the "Attachments" section partway down the page, above the
> comments.)  Once we have a design fully finished, what's next?

I have to say I'm not really sold on this vertical split idea. This
makes the banners only useful at events where we have enough floor
space for the pair, which I'm afraid would rule out a lot of our
events. What do you think about putting the full cloverleaf on both of
them so they would be useful individually at smaller events that would
only accommodate a single banner of this type?

John