[Ambassadors] brucon 2009

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Mon Jun 1 16:18:36 UTC 2009

yesterday I heard for the first time about brucon (http://brucon.org)
(thx to inode0).

Because it looks like a really interesting conference, I think it would
be cool to be there with some other fedora people. If there are enough
Fedora people, I will also try to set up a booth there. please note that
I am not yet sure if a booth will be possible, the organisation asked me
to join them in their next crew meeting. When a booth would be possible,
maybe we could share one with the CentOS team.

If you are planning to come, please check this page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BRUCON2009) on the Fedora
wiki