[Ambassadors] F10 Media for Open Source Bridge

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:13:24 UTC 2009

John,

We (Larry and I) were trying to figure out the situation for OSB, we have
not heard from them at all.
We have both emailed them and gotten nothing at all, not even a quick reply
to say there would be no exhibit hall.

If you just want to have some media to hand out for this, by all means do
so.

Since there is no exhibit hall, and my funds are very tight right now, I
most likely will not be attending OSB, and will be looking forward to
LinuxCon in September for Portland area.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight