[Ambassadors] brucon 2009

Alexander Alexander at mrtoasted.com
Wed Jun 3 19:02:06 UTC 2009

Considering the focus of the conference is on Security.
How do you think we can present Fedora in this context?

I would love to go, but I'm on a tight budget this year.
I also hope to have finished my bachelors at that time,
so I'm not sure if I will still be able to get the student discount.

Alexander