[Ambassadors] Bragging on NA for a moment

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:33:18 UTC 2009

I'm at Sam Houston State University and my cooperation from the faculty has
been solid in the Computer Science department but others have been
non-responsive (such as art). Shoot me an email sometime and we can try to
coordinate something.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On Jun 9, 2009 10:19 AM, "David Nalley" <david at gnsa.us> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Emilio

Simpkins<unidentified221 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good job guys. Really good job. Although I am intrigued...Fedora >
tattoos.....that sounds awesome...
You've seen the talk of new mentoring requirements - well getting a
Fedora tattoo is one of the new requirements to join the Ambassadors
:)
just kidding.
They are temporary tats.

https://www.redhat.com/m...