[Ambassadors] Re: belgian community

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:45:57 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Sorry for my absence these previous weeks but due to personal reasons I was
really busy.

Bert,
Could you post on the Fedora mailing list the log of our last IRC meeting if
you have not already done it ?
Thanks.
For Brucon, I sent you my position on the Fedora ambassadors mailing list.

Vincent,
Have you answer to the questions concerning the Fedora Web Site ? Do you
need help ?

*
Before, I leave our IRC Meeting last time, we talked about a Belgian Summer
event in July at Gent ?
We defined it will take place the first week of July.
So, does someone have much details ???

For your information, I have contacted the Belgian JBoss User Group in order
to work together as I already did it with our Belgian Friends of CentOS and
OLPC. OK, it is not Linux but it is always Open Source.
In addition, Jboss will be integrated more and more deeper in the next
release of Fedora.

Now, I am going to plan another Belgian IRC Meeting before the end of this
week.

If I missed something, please accept my apologies.

Best Regards
Frederic

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Frederic Hornain <fhornain at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well,
>
> Sorry by once again, I can not.
> Could you please post what have been told.
> Thx
>
> BR
> Fred
>

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Frederic Hornain <fhornain at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Always busy but I ll be there.
>>
>> BR
>> Fred
>>

>> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Bert Desmet <biertie at fedoraproject.org>wrote:
>>
>>> hi!
>>>
>>> I am mailing because I think it's a long time since we had our last
>>> meeting...
>>> so I want to have another meeting this wednesday, 27/05/2009, at 17-18h
>>> UTC <19-20h CET, our time>, I would be pleased if most people here would
>>> show up.
>>>
>>> I want to discuss these topics:
>>>        * the new fedora-be website
>>>        * a fedora-be real life meeting
>>>        * varia
>>>
>>> if there are other things that you want to discuss, you can e-mail it
>>> too: belgium-community at lists.fedoraproject.org .
>>>
>>> this is a mailing list we got from fedora-admin, so please sign up
>>> here:https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium-community
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Bert Desmet
>>> Fedora ambassador