[Ambassadors] Reminder for Berlin (again) also free entrance

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Jun 10 17:48:30 UTC 2009

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

times goes fast and so it's not months if Linuxtag [1] will open his
gates for approx. 12'000 visitors in 4 days.

As you mostly know, Fedora has -as every year- a strong presence at the
exhibition. Infos for thus who missed every announcement since today
(*bg*) can be found here [2]. Also the FUDCon EMEA [3] for which we have
right more than 130 pre-registered attendees will happen aside to
Linuxtag.
If you plan to meet a VIP or a member of Fedora Project have a look at
the attending persons at [4]; and last but not least have a look into
our talks at [5]!

Btw. if somebody needs a eTicket for free entrance (and is not assigned
as booth staff by me); I'm in the lucky position to grant you that; if
you let me know ...

Please do so in the right time!

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube

Fedora Ambassador in
Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
FAS-Number: 10

Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2009
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDConBerlin2009
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees