[Ambassadors] Reminder for Berlin (again) also free entrance

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:53:54 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 10.06.2009, 19:48 +0200 schrieb Gerold Kassube:

> Btw. if somebody needs a eTicket for free entrance (and is not assigned
> as booth staff by me); I'm in the lucky position to grant you that; if
> you let me know ...
>
> Please do so in the right time!

I never worried about getting an eTicket because I did not had wo care
for it the last years. But one of our fellow German ambassadors was a
little confused about this mail and asked me for assistance. After
reading your mail again I have to admit that I'm confused too. As you
know I was not "assigned" as booth staff by you (and others), so do I
need to explicitly ask for a ticket? If so, what about the other
ambassadors who are in the same situation or people, who do the booth
setup but were not selected as booth personal?

Regards,
Christoph