[Ambassadors] Achieving old freemedia requests for F10 and opening form for F11.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:46:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am going to open up the freemedia form in an hour.

Before that a few notes:

1. I have moved all F10 tickets to three separate reports. Report 25,
26,27. These are not grouped by region, only grouped by countries. If
you have any difficulty regarding this move, please let me know.

 2. New requests for F11 will be categorised by Region and Country as
earlier. There should not be any problem regarding this.

And thanks a lot for your nice works.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A