[Ambassadors] Any schedule for availablity of CD/DVDs?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:37:33 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 06:28:18AM -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Larry Cafiero<larry.cafiero at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey, all --
> >
> > Just checking on this because I'm getting asked: Is there an expected date
> > for the CD/DVD media to be available?
> >
> > Larry Cafiero
>
> Larry,
>
> For North American production, I expect the media to be ready early
> next week.  Basically, that means you'll probably receive it early the
> following week.  This depends, of course, on production time and
> shipping time, but I would guess Monday the 22nd at the latest!

I just want to inject a personal note here to once again thank the
Ambassadors for the wonderful work they've done in setting up and
procuring media for F11.  I saw part of what I think was an
introductory batch at SELF, and they look just great.  The laser
printed disc media themselves look a little different than last year,
I think, but overall they're quite satisfactory.  The Leonidas art was
gorgeous and eye-catching.  I'm sure some of the people manning the
table at SELF can talk about the rate at which it left that table. :-)