[Ambassadors] EMEA Event Box

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 15 10:27:58 UTC 2009

Am Montag 15 Juni 2009 11:55:17 schrieb Yaakov Nemoy:
> After some discussion, Alex C. and i would like to put together the
> first EMEA Event Box. I've talked to Max and he's OKed it from a
> budget and shipping perspective. If there is another one in the works,
> it may not be a bad thing to have two floating around in any case.
> And we'll probably go through the list of odds and ends that are on
> the wiki for the other two event boxes, things such as pens, banners,
> hooks, etc...
>
> Any comments?

We have a lot of this material you have suggested, but the very high cross-
border shipping costs stopped us from put this in a Shipping Container.
read about our first attempt here:
http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/FAD3.pdfpage 25-27

The best way to set it up seems the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox

Thanks Yaakov to start this again - but i am sceptical as long as we have no
partner for shipping this box around europe. Maybe this should be clarified
first.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688